A: A candle warmer is an electric appliance that warms and melts scented jar candles and tarts releasing the fragrances without a flame. Candle Warmers are a quick, safe, clean, and healthy alternative to enjoying scented jar candles in the home. There are different type of candle warmer lamps, lanterns, crocks, and plates.
A: A specially designed Halogen bulb melts the candle the same way as an electric candle warmer. The candle starts melting and releasing fragrance in a matter of minutes.
A: Most bulbs last between up to 1,500 hours. Our bulbs are replaceable with our lamp tart warmers. We sale them 3 in a pack for $2.00 as well as our 4.45" Warmer Dish which we sale for $4.00.
A: If you are using a Candle Warmer Lamp, it only take a few minutes. If it's an electric Candle Warmers, it can take thirty minutes or more depending on the size of the candle.
A: This is one of the most asked question that I get. Melting a wax tart will not cause the wax to burn off. The continuing use of the candle is repeatedly heating the fragrance. This in time will eventually evaporate the fragrance and the candle will produce a weaker scent. Once this happens it’s time to replace the candle. All you have to do is just simply pour the melted wax into an empty metal or glass container and discard.