Monday, December 26, 2016

New Sampler~Spa Fragrances

New Wax Sampler~ All about The Spa


I am so excited! I have added a new sampler to my wax sampler product line. In this wax sampler bag, it's filled with the aroma of being in an upscale spa. The listing will include 10 botanical shape soy wax melts, where you will able to sample 5 fragrance without committing to a full size product of one scent. I decided to name it Spa Retreat Wax Sampler because we do need time to relax and a good aroma will put us in that lovely place. Here are the scent that I have picked just for this sampler.

Aromatherapy Passion~ Combination of fragrance oil and essential oils, which blend floral notes such as lilac, gardenia, carnation and hyacinth on a strong bouquet roses.

Eucalyptus & Spearmint~ Herbal blend of eucalyptus and spearmint with fresh citrus lemon, lavender flowers and a hint of sage.

Honey Vanilla Love Dust~ An incredibly sexy aroma of raw honey, cocoa butter and chocolate.

Luxury Lavender~ A Fresh aroma of True lavender Flowers.

Orchid Rain~ A Unique combination of fresh orchid, peony, water lily, water cress and bamboo.




No comments:

My Etsy Shop