Monday, December 12, 2016

New Products added~Gourmet Soap

Our New Artisan Gourmet Soap!!










This handmade soap is scented with the soft smell of the Hawaiian flower in bloom with subtle hints of fresh ocean air.
The soap is made from high quality oils and butters such as Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil, Corn Oil, Hemp Oil, and Organic Shea Butter, shea. This soap is cured for 4-6 weeks. This soap is colored with mica's and oxides. Soap is scented with phthalate free, skin safe fragrance.
This silky soap has a creamy lather and will clean your skin very gently without drying.
Listing is for 1 bar of soap approximately 4.5 oz (130 g).

Please keep your soap well drained and let it dry between uses. I recommend removing the soap from shower when not in use; it will last much longer :)

My soap recipes are carefully formulated and all of my products are extensively tested by me, my family and friends :). I do not use preservatives and sulfates in my soaps.


No comments:

My Etsy Shop