Tuesday, December 13, 2016

A Fun Twist on Holiday Candle Melts

Our Holiday Candle Melts


We are getting close to the official countdown to Christmas, We already have some of new Christmas candles line already launch.

When I first started this products line. I thought about how many customers love the look of  Christmas candles. Well, I wanted to give my customers something that they would not only love to look at, but to have that perfect holiday scent in their home.

Each melts in our holiday collection this year was meant to bring a level of that sweet holiday memory, either by the cute design, aroma or both. These are small details but important touches we added to make each candle special, fun and admirable.

I think you guys will absolutely love the overall collection and of course they make a fabulous, unique gift for the holiday. It's the perfect way to scent your home this holiday.

So now that I have given you some idea as to what we are selling in our Etsy shop, here is holiday line. Please join us on Facebook and Twitter and also sign up to enter our blog hop.








No comments:

My Etsy Shop