Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Christmas Gift Soy Wax Melts

Christmas Gift Soy Wax Melts



Happy Melting Tuesday to you all. I am here to share another candle added to the Holiday collection.

Christmas Gift Candle Melts
I decided to make this lovely candle out of soy for the base and cream filling in the middle. The top part which are the assortment out of para/soy blend. I have chosen six holiday fragrance for this special candle.



The candle was really easy to make and you'll just love how soft it is. You can have it in the traditional color of red or green or can just have any color you like, but the cream will be white.


There are six assortment that I will randomly pick when you place your order. For this products I will sell it two in a pack for a low price $2.50.



Thank you for stopping by and be sure to visit my shop.
Free shipping on all orders of $25 or over.

1 comment:

Maria Bouchard said...

I love maple walnut scent for my favorite Fall scent.

My Etsy Shop