Monday, October 24, 2016

Our New Soy Candles

We're Into Soy Candle Melts


I've been making candles for over six years, and I never made soy candles. I knew at the time that soy candles were in plastic containers and my business were all about being outside of the box~or container in this case. I finally decided it was time for me to get into trend of making soy. I found out that soy candles actually last longer and hold the fragrance sooo great. I am so glad I made this move to venture down this row. With a few tweet I can have soy made to stay outside the container into cute and lovely shape. Now I can make natural candles without the wick, but I will still continued to soyblend/pillar way because they do not melt under hot weather. So here is our soy wax that can be purchase on my Etsy shop.   






These are just some of Soy melts

No comments:

My Etsy Shop